Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kerry Healy is a Cunt

That should be good for a couple of hits. I don't think I really need to expound upon the above, anybody who's seen a campaign ad for our gubernatorial race should already be aware that Madam Healy is a uber-cunt. Almost like plato's form of cunt. Vote not a cunt on election day. I'm interested to know what people think of the ballot issue regarding selling wine in grocery stores, I guess I'm for it. I'd much rather support the sale of beer in gas stations.
But on to important things... Me. I'm living in a new place. Kind of a woodsy shack in the woods, but also on the water. Pretty kickass actually. Also, I've discovered the secret of brewing tasty as hell alcoholic cider. I don't have a steady job as such but I do work part time doing things people need done. I make almost enough to live and its incredibly liberating. I'm worried about a friend though. He recently came out to himself and is now officially (for the time being at least) gay. That whole Mathew Shephard thing scares the hell out of me. The idea of him being beaten some night ... it makes you think of all the homophobic statements you haven't challenged in your life. the future will be pretty much today I hope. And when its not, I'm pretty sure it'll be different. And there's the sooth for today. But primarily... KERRY HEALY IS A CUNT.


*Note: The author has never met Kerry Healy is is basing his views primarily on her incredibly cunty political ads. But the author is very sure that had he met her she would have ignored the people serving her food and kicked puppies all the while with a very entitled air. Cunt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Kerry Healey's ads - they aren't playing here at Singapore's airport - but I am sure I would agree with your description of them. Have you talked to Andy Kingman lately? As one of her full-time campaigners, perhaps he'd care to spar with you on this point. Jake, vote for me next week too. Drive up to Plymouth and tell the old ladies at Federal Furnace School that you're me. Vote for someone who is not Kerry Healey.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
First off, hope all is well with you, wherever you're currently located. Secondly, if you're going to rip on someone, you might want to spell their name correctly (HealEy). Thirdly, whatever you may think of her ads, or whatever you might think of her campaign, I can personally vouch for the fact that she is neither A) haughty nor B) a cunt. Finally, I would like to point out that Deval Patrick is much less honest about where his priorities lie, what his background was like, and what he wants to do for the state. Having our state government dominated entirely by one party is going to be no good. Not only is there the Dem/GOP dynamic, there is also the "first-time governor who doesn't know how the state works, who has made a ton of promises to get elected, and has surrounded himself with yes-men" v. "two professional legislators who know how to get shit done and control everything that happens in the statehouse" is not going to be serving any of us well. Happy to debate any of these points further. But Kerry is no cunt.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a teens site. It pretty much covers teens related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone you have a great blog here! Check out this site celebs site. a lot of cool stuff here about celebs .

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home