Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have no plan, but I have a computer

I think I may begin posting more. Not because I want to communicate, but because I love this new laptop. Here comes the heresy, It's a mac! horror of horrors this interface is just so much fucking better to use. I can make my way around a pc pretty well. But with this computer thus far, I don't "have to make my way around". It's bizarre. as to work, I'm working. I'm going to move in the next month or so. The choices are Jersey, down the road with Colin. Or perhaps Nashville to live with my brother. I don't know what I'll do after the 8th. I fly to vegas on the 9th and have two weeks paid. right around then is when I'll have to be moving out. But damned if I know what I'll do. I just hope I don't get cable. It's wonderfully entertaining but its also just way too fucking entertaining. I think I should have to be so desperate to forget my life that I'll watch ABC or nothing. The way it is now, I just forget about my life cause Tony Soprano's life kicks way more ass. Such a sad statement to read. So for a happy note, This computer kicks super mondo wicked ass. I'm a little afraid of software/hardware and being able to use it, but for basic computer purposes, it rocks pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home